EVENT RELEASE & WAIVER: LIABILITY, PHOTO, VIDEO
In exchange for participating in the Event organized by Wonderspaces, Inc. (“WS”), and/or use of the property, facilities, and services of WS, I agree for myself (and if applicable, my child, dependent or minor) (“Minor”), to the following:
1. I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by WS, or the employees, representatives, or agents of WS.
2. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the Event and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself (and, if applicable, to any Minor), and further release and discharge WS for any injury, loss, damage, pain, suffering, wrongful death or compensation arising out of or relating in any way to my (and, if applicable, my Minor’s) participation in the Event and/or the use of or presence upon the facilities or property of WS, whether caused by the fault of myself (or if applicable, my Minor), WS or other third parties, including any negligent act, and I agree not to sue WS and its employees, officers, directors, and agents for the same.
3. Virtual Reality, Seizure and Personal Injury Risks. I specifically recognize the unpredictable nature of the human response to virtual reality, human light, and objects on display in the Event. I understand and expressly assume the risk that during my (or, if applicable, my Minor’s) participation in the Event I (or, if applicable, my Minor) may be exposed to a variety of hazards and risks foreseen and unforeseen, known and unknown, including but not limited to dizziness, seizures, fear of heights, bumping into objects, loss of consciousness, bright lights, death, nausea, and personal physical, emotional and/or psychological injury (minor or serious). I represent that I am (or, if applicable, my Minor is) in excellent mental and physical health and have had no medical or health issues or problems that might interfere with, or otherwise indicate that I (or, if applicable, my Minor) should not participate in the Event.
4. Emergency Authorization. In an emergency, I authorize WS to arrange for or provide medical assistance to me, which it believes is appropriate or necessary. I authorize any paramedic, licensed physician, health care personnel and/or medical facility (“Medical Personnel) to provide any medical/surgical care and/or hospitalization of me, including anesthetics, which such Medical Personnel determines to be necessary or advisable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, I acknowledge and agree that WS is under no obligation to provide medical assistance to me.
5. I represent and warrant that, if I am under the age of 13, a parent or legal guardian (or a person of age 18 or older who has been approved and designated for such purpose by my parent or legal guardian) shall be present during the Event and shall be responsible for my actions and my safety and welfare throughout the course of the Event.
6. Child/dependent/minor. I am the parent or legal guardian of the minor named below. I have the legal right to consent to and, by signing below; I hereby do consent to the terms and conditions of this Release of Liability.
7. Lost, Damages, Stolen Items. WS has no responsibility for lost, damaged or stolen items.
8. Photographs & Videotape. I, on behalf of myself and any Minor, grant WS the right to photograph, videotape, and/or record me and/or any Minor, and to use my and my Minor’s name, face, likeness, voice, and appearance in connection with exhibitions, publicity, advertising, and promotional materials without reservation or limitation, and I, on behalf of myself and my Minor, waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising from any such use.
9. Entire Agreement. This Release & Waiver of Liability (“Agreement”) contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between them concerning the subject matter of this Agreement. The provisions of this Agreement may be waived, altered, amended, or repealed, in whole or in part, only upon the prior written consent of all parties. The provisions of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect even after the termination of the activities provided by, on the premises of, or for the benefit of, WS.